Why is this magnesium UNIQUE?
It is very important that what you in takes, you also take up and performs its task in the body.
Alpha Magnesium therefore consists of a combination of 2 magnesium sources which the body highly absorbable are. The co-factors vitamin B6 and taurine enhance the action of magnesium.
- is a natural source of magnesium (a magnesium salt of citric acid).
- is an extremely absorbable form of magnesium both through the gut and in the cells.
Magnesium taurate: (magnesium linked to L-taurine) is a magnesium chelate, the best bioavailable form of magnesium for the body and brain.
- Enhances the absorption and assimilation of magnesium into cells.
- is a sulfur-containing amino acid that plays a role as a building material for the body.
- Helps with energy conservation.
- is an antioxidant that helps protect the eyes, brain and heart.
- the active active form for the body: pyridoxal-5'-phosphate
- co-factor, enhances the action of magnesium.